In a challenging 2022, Hempel grew its revenue in line with strategic focus, delivering record high organic growth of 12.7% and revenue of EUR 2,159 million. Compared to 2021, this represents an increase of EUR 415 million, including acquisitions.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant