The first large cruise ship ever to be built in China has set off on its maiden voyage, having been coated with International paint supplied by AkzoNobel’s Marine, Protective and Yacht Coatings business.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant