AkzoNobel Aerospace Coatings will launch Aerofleet Coatings Management, a new digital, data-driven service that helps airlines and other large operators to tailor and optimise the coatings’ replacement and maintenance schedule for individual aircraft within an airline fleet.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year