All roads lead to Rome. In the case of tactile coating thickness measurement, that sentence could be adapted to read: all measurements lead to accurate readings. However, it is not that simple. Instead, it should be stated that there is at least one road that leads to Rome – but only if you use a reliable measuring method and device relevant to the application, explains Dr Martin Leibfritz, CEO of Helmut Fischer Global.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant