All roads lead to Rome. In the case of tactile coating thickness measurement, that sentence could be adapted to read: all measurements lead to accurate readings. However, it is not that simple. Instead, it should be stated that there is at least one road that leads to Rome – but only if you use a reliable measuring method and device relevant to the application, explains Dr Martin Leibfritz, CEO of Helmut Fischer Global.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year