Hempel joins the International Maritime Organization (IMO’s) Global Industry Alliance (GIA) for Marine Biosafety to work with industry to support shipping’s emissions reduction pathway and to mitigate against the spread of invasive species.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year