By challenging the standards for corrosion protection, Avantguard activated zinc primers are significantly reducing application and maintenance costs on a wide range of industrial assets, from power stations and storage tanks to bridges and offshore windfarms.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant