ABS, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI Group) and the Marshall Islands Registry (MIR) have completed a joint development project (JDP) to create an environmentally friendly, solvent-free coating for water ballast tanks that only requires one coat.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year