Nippon Paint Marine’s Neoguard anti-corrosive coating applied to the cargo holds of the 40,000dwt bulker Starnes has been a key factor in ship manager HJH Shipmanagement GmbH being able to extend cargo hold maintenance.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant