In a challenging 2022, Hempel grew its revenue in line with strategic focus, delivering record high organic growth of 12.7% and revenue of EUR 2,159 million. Compared to 2021, this represents an increase of EUR 415 million, including acquisitions.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year