Advanced Polymer Coatings’ (APC) MarineLINE ship tank coating system has become the first protective lining to be approved onto Shell’s Cargo Handling Sheet to transport monoethylene glycol (MEG).
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year