Advanced Polymer Coatings’ (APC) MarineLINE ship tank coating system has become the first protective lining to be approved onto Shell’s Cargo Handling Sheet to transport monoethylene glycol (MEG).
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant