ABS, Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI Group) and the Marshall Islands Registry (MIR) have completed a joint development project (JDP) to create an environmentally friendly, solvent-free coating for water ballast tanks that only requires one coat.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant