With LNG demand expected to grow considerably in the forthcoming years there is a need to make sure that the safety of people, assets and the environment are protected in the event of a spill explains Jon Bayley, a paint chemist and coating consultant with Safinah.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant