With LNG demand expected to grow considerably in the forthcoming years there is a need to make sure that the safety of people, assets and the environment are protected in the event of a spill explains Jon Bayley, a paint chemist and coating consultant with Safinah.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year