Brookes Bell has seen more and more of its skills developed in the cruise sector applied to the superyacht industry, as the team advises owners, captains, managers, designers, engineers and shipyards on newbuilds, rebuilds and refits. Here, Arron Jackaman, a Senior Inspection Engineer talks about Brookes Bell’s non-destructive testing (NDT) services for the superyacht industry.
- Hempel inaugurates state-of-the-art production facilities in China
- Selektope keeps hull of world’s largest non-governmental hospital ship barnacle-free
- Making the solution fit the need
- Nordica comes in from the cold for a fresh coat of durable paint
- AkzoNobel says it will help shipowners save $100k a year