2020 has been an unprecedented year for businesses large and small, and Manchester based HMG Paints have utilised their agile structure to speed up and implement part of their digital transformation strategy within the COVID lockdown months. The goal for the transformation projects was to improve engagement and service levels to customers during an uncertain time for businesses.
- AkzoNobel transforms town in Pakistan with the power of paint
- BASF Coatings signs Global Preferred Partnership agreement with INEOS Automotive
- World’s first pilot plant for bio-based Aniline
- Chemetall celebrates opening of new global Aluminum Competence Center in Italy
- AkzoNobel completes expansion of its largest powder coatings plant